Wednesday, May 18, 2011



Hello All,






I have been woefully absent these past couple weeks and I sincerely apologise to you all for it. It feels like life gets so busy and time just whips by and when you pick your head up, you find yourself in another month. Phew!





This week ( I am sorry I am a day late) I wish to thank my employers. They quite often go above an beyond what any other employer I have ever known has ever done. We sincerely feel like it is a family working together here with a few spats now and then to make it interesting :) I know that they sincerely care and want us to be as successful as they are and give us a say as to how to make it happen.




So, after 12 years here at Noyle W Johnson, I thank you Tim, Peter and David and hope to be a part of it all for a while to come.

1 comment: