Sunday, March 13, 2011

The circle effect....

Below is a response I received from one of my many notes of appreciation. If we continue to give thanks, appreciate and recognize each other in a most sincere and gracious way-what a wonderful world this would be. The love and joy just continues to swirl and makes for a delightful atmosphere. Here-Here to Gratitude...May it forever flow!

Hiya Jenny....Just opened your sweet....thoughtful....caring card and read your
note. You have no idea how serendipitous that moment was for me. I had just
walked in the door after a very difficult day and then I saw your return address
on the envelope sitting atop a stack of bills and junk. I took a deep breath of
calm and happiness as I opened it. Amazing....Just what I needed to
read....just when I needed to read it.

You are a wonder my dear. I too am sooooooooo looking forward to my next trip
to N.Y.....and the opportunity to see your sweet face.

Thank you so much Jenny....for your loving support and friendship. I am truly
blessed.

Happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment