Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feeling supported and welcome

(for Monday 3/14/11)

This week I feel the need to express my gratitude to the Etsy community. You see, I've been active in trading old stuff for over 20 years. And for the past 11, much of it on ebay. It's been very useful to be able to work from home, and be available for my growing family, but, I never really liked the repetitive factory warehouse feel with ebay.
So, I've recently been transitioning over to the more creative format that is Etsy. Well, the difference is astounding. I've been invited to join teams and circles. Sellers gladly promote each other, and spread the word on each other's behalf, and share tips freely.
Well, I look forward to rather than dread the time in front of the screen now.
I say thank you to all those inspiring and generous new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment