Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Giving


Good day all :)


Today I wish to thank a woman who I met through the insurance association I belong to and am a secretary of. She moved to Vermont from Pennsylvania over a year ago and is a delightful person to be around. Pat Murray is tirelessly always willing to help others, is always providing a kind word or smile, is very supportive of others and has a great sense of humor. Pat is currently teaching an insurance class that I signed up for and she is making the dry subject of insurance into a very interesting subject. She has a casual style about the way she teaches that makes you listen and want to learn. Believe me, she is very qualified to be the head of the class also with the long list of designations after her name that are as long as my forearm.


Anyone would be happy to call Pat friend and I proudly do so. Thank you for giving of yourself like you do Pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment