Friday, March 11, 2011

Dear Makia ...


Dear Makia,

Today I got the most wonderful surprise from you; a card (a cat with reading glasses -- too sweet!) with a special treat inside for me. But this is the kind of extraordinary thing you have always done. A willing model when I needed to complete a portrait photography project, and always a good friend. You are a truly generous and kind person. I admire the way you give of yourself both on the job and during your free time, cooking and volunteering for the homeless shelter. You brighten every room you walk into with your ready smile and your kind, listening eyes. Your life is an example to me of grace under pressure and how to bring meaning and joy to every situation.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Love,
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment