Friday, February 18, 2011

Natalie Merchant - Kind and Generous

Hi Friends,
I haven't written a single thank you note this week, because that's the kind of week it's been. In and out of Chicago, running around, putting out small fires. You know the drill. But the spirit is still with me, and I want to send a special thank you to my sisters and my 365Gratitude friends. As my sister Loranne said, generosity is the sister of gratitude, and these gals have it in spades. The way we keep up with each other in little ways throughout our days, and those little gestures that mean so much.

To quote Natalie:
You've been so kind and generous, I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
and I never could have come this far without you
For everything you've done, you know I'm bound,
I'm bound to thank you for it ...

Love,
Rita

1 comment:

  1. I'm a direct recipient of the kindness from my sisters this week. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete