Tuesday, February 1, 2011


Hello there!


Hope all is well with everyone :) If you are in the blizzard zone this week (Not you Ren or Marie) please be careful driving. Although, you two be careful driving anyway.


The person I wish to thank this week I haven't known for a very long time but have enjoyed every moment that I have spent with her. You see, I have been spoiled all my life with the four sisters that God gifted me with and they have always been my best friends so being friends with me has always been very difficult to be since I have a bad tendency to measure everyone against my sisters. Unfare to say the least. So, along came Gina. We met in a round about way through our spouses and every encounter with her since, I feel closer and closer to her. She accepts me just as I am and likes me anyway. She even gently chides me to be nicer to myself which is so sweet of her. I love her spunk, her funny way of being such a Red Sox fan, her love of her kids, her thoughts on nature, her passion for reading and how she also loves to watch movies. We can go a few weeks without communicating and easily slip into our friendship when we do so next. I asked myself what my sisters would think of her and I picture her fitting right in which is a rarity. I figured out that besides being her own very unique self that she also has a little bit of each of my sisters in her also. I have found a gem of a friend and I am sooo very thankful for her. She is my sister at heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment