Monday, February 14, 2011

Up close and personal....

While working on this crazy corporate gig this week (which they usually are) had a couple of challenging personalities to deal with. Getting caught up at times in the drama that ensued. I soon realized I had a choice. My attention and focus went to the people that were not swirling in the mayhem. Expressing my gratitude every chance I would get to the angels surrounding me. Which were many. We managed to be productive, have a good time and really appreciate our time together. A blessing indeed. Even random smiles and hello's shared with the hotel staff were a pick me up. Kindness is contagious. It's a good place to be...even if it takes a little attitude adjustment on occasion. Cheers to all my Angels this week. Much appreciation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment