Monday, February 28, 2011


Generous with herself

Statement of fact; My sister, Diane has the biggest heart of anyone I know. It’s true.

She has a keenly sensitive empathy to those who are fortunate enough to be in her close circle.

Example; This past weekend, she and her charming husband Louis showed up at our door with armfuls of splendid food and wine. The makings for a gourmet dinner of pasta alfredo and treats on the side.

Diane proceeded to assemble and cook this fabulous meal for us, insisting on taking care of everything herself. Well, a wonderful meal it was. And… after the clean-up, she reveals the spa treatments she brought along.

We spent the next hour or so scrubbing, cleansing, and moisturizing…

Diane and Louis spent the night with us, and we shared a wonderful hearty breakfast.

Diane, thank you for taking your weekend to pamper me. You have a way of knowing when I need it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Carol! You are so gracious and kind and made me cry! I love you dearly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete