Monday, January 17, 2011


As I walk through my weeks, in the context of this project, I am growing more conscious of just how much I have to be grateful for. The people in my life, the community that I live, the wonderful ever changing weather, the endless stream of personal interests and hobbies are but a few areas of plenty. To choose one a week is a challenge.

Having said that, I feel that much of where I am, and how I see the world is because of my mother. Lise Lea Lauzon Turgeon. In her gentle unassuming way, she has taught me humility. Through her example of determination I learned to be resourceful. With her generous patience, I learned about family. These lessons, and more have always been and still are constant model through my life, and now through the lives of my children.

Thank you, Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, was there ever a more beautiful model for us? Is it possible to love your mother more as the years float by?

    ReplyDelete