Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nine Days and Counting....

One whole week into the year of Thanks. I have committed to writing one note a day for the next year. So far so good. As of this morning nine notes have been written and eight sent. It is Sunday after all-lol. Each morning when I wake up I grab my pen/stationery and pick a friend...then tell them all the fabulous things I adore about them. Have received one phone call from a surprised and ecstatic recipient. It made her day and she has placed the card on the refrigerator. It puts a skip in her step anytime she passes it. The fact that this made her SO happy thrilled me to no end. The cheers for appreciation. Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo! Jenny, that is quite a commitment, but like most they turn into habits, don't they..

    ReplyDelete