Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In the beginning...



I have been blessed by so many people and things in my life that I was overwhelmed these past couple weeks trying to decide who should be the first person that I thank on my very first blog. Being a middle child I thought of everything that goes into the choosing and how I should choose them. It finally hit me that the very first being that I should thank is God. Without him, I would not have the dilemma of who to choose from weighing so heavy on my mind because of the large number of blessings I have to choose from.
God has blessed me so strongly that I fear that I am hogging all of his blessings on a daily basis yet selfishly hoping that He won’t notice and that they will continue. God has provided me with a wonderful family, loving husband, sweet bird, great friends and the blessing of living here in the United States where I get more riches in a month than some will ever see in a lifetime. I have my health, am not disabled, have healthy foods to eat, clean water to drink, a warm home to go to at night and both parents and four siblings are still alive, in my life and I am able to hug them, look them in the eyes and tell them I love them. So, God, if you are listening, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul!

1 comment:

  1. Diane, you are too precious and sincerely sweet! Love it....

    ReplyDelete