Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Happy Tuesday everyone :)


I wanted to start this weeks thank you by making sure that everyone know that my choice of who I thank is not chosen by their importance level in my life nor how much I need to thank them. I am especially thankful to my wonderful family. You see, there is a method to my madness as to who I choose and they all deserve my sincere and heartfelt thanks. :) I want my thank yous to be perfect for the person I am thanking and until those words come to me, I refuse to write other lesser thank yous. I hope that makes sense?


So, that being said, this week I would like to thank a woman named Laura Felsted. Laura has been in my life for about 8 years now. I became acquainted with her at a time in my life that I sorely needed her help and she listened, really listened, to me and proceeded to provide me with the guidance I needed. You see, Laura is my General Practitioner. That is her job you say, but know this, I have had such bad luck with Doctors before her that she is a true answer to my prayer. Allot of doctors will prescribe to you and that is that but she knows that a person knows their body better than any doctor ever could and she will listen first and then suggest alternative ways to naturally resolve what you are medically experiencing (my preferred way) before she would get out her script pad. She bravely waded through the murky waters of my family's genetics and ways that my body reacts to certain things (always not the norm) and did so with determination and good humor to find a right solution. She has always made me feel comfortable, made me laugh, and shared her personal life with me to allow me more insight into what she is about. She found her calling in life and I am extremely grateful for that and for her. So, thank you Dr. Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment