Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Moment of Thanks in the Morning....

Three weeks into this project and a note of Thanks has been written every morning. It's the first thing I do while the coffee is brewing. A fantastic way to start the day. Not sure why I didn't think of this earlier but I'm glad it happened upon me with this lovely group of gals.

Have received a few responses. My friend Julie said, "It brought a tear of joy to her eyes". Jon-relayed that it made his day and is displaying the note proudly. Matt-simply thanked me for the note. The theme this week was Thanks for Being. It's amazing how someone can touch your life and bring a smile to your face with a text message, phone call or e-mail. It's even better when you have time to catch up in person. When those opportunities present themselves it's all the sweeter and the moments are surely cherished. In the interim, I give a Shout Out to technology and all the ways to keep in touch these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment